Monday, June 11, 2007

Sharing Information

I have been working with a partner since the beginning of this course and it has gone better than I thought, when we have both gotten stuck on certain parts of the course we brainstorm and have figured it out together. I think it is much easier if you work in a group or with someone else. I have also had to help out some of my co-workers with their blogs and activities. So at the same time I am learning and passing along what I have learned. On line learning is great if you don't have the time to pick up a book and read on the information (which most of us don't). I also think that is a great way to see what is out there, what's new and what everybody is into at the moment.
I set up a flickr account and would like for you all to check it out if you can, I have some pictures of the southeast branch. I tagged it with 101 central. Enjoy!

No comments: