Monday, June 4, 2007

Fun Stuff

This week really was fun! I enjoyed going through the different websites this week. I knew there were websites for people with the same interests to meet, but I had never actually paid attention or looked at one. My favorite sites were the Trainco and puzzle player sites. I could spend hours on the puzzle player site and not even notice the time go by. I also signed up for the Trainco site, just to see what it was all about. Pretty cool! You can keep track of what you eat and the activities you do; how much exercise you do and how many calories you take in and lose everyday. You can have motivators and talk to other people who are also wanting to get healthier or lose a few pounds. I also spent some time on the blufr site and answered some of the trivia; I got 2 out of 8 wrong before I stopped! I will definitely pass these sites on to others who are interested!

No comments: