Monday, May 7, 2007

Just some thoughts!

In going over the different learning styles, I realized that I am a little bit of everything! But if I had to choose just one it would be that I am mostly a tactile learner. I have learned to adapt to all kinds of learning styles because of school and church. The RSS Feeds activity was a little confusing to me, but I finally got it (though not my favorite thing). I added some shopping feeds and Techno Teens live from OCLS.
As for the learning 2.0 course, I think it is working to my advantage. I have learned so much in such little time. I am more confident now than I was before I started this course. I am thankful to all of you who took the time to put this course together for those of us who didn't know, or were too busy to learn on our own.
Thank you!

No comments: